Sunday 30 October 2011

Unreleased Mixes

So...
Some of you already know via my Facebook page that I have decided to call it a day on my mixing career and this decision wasn't a rushed one, I've been thinking long and hard for months now.

Things wasn't working or panning out how I envisioned they would...!

As a thank you to all the followers of my mixes, I'm sharing with you the mixes that never made it to a Mastermix CD or digital download.

Unreleased Mixes by CFletcherMixes

Please feel free to leave feedback positive or otherwise via my Soundcloud page.

May I say a huge 'THANK YOU SO KINDLY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART' to all my friends, fans and Mastermix for listening to what I do...

All the best, see you around!

C.F.

2 comments:

  1. Chris im gutted what a loss to the mixing comunity i dont know if you remember me but you emailed me with details of the programmes you use and offerd to help me with advice you helped me get back into mixing and i thank you for that !

    by the way i loved your mad mix its near perfect and very creative! Hope you have sucsess in whatever you choose to do !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benny!

    Of course I remember my friend.

    My apologies for not continuing what I had started but certain things in life don't work out the way you had planned.

    I hope you can find time to listen to the remaining mixes I have to offer (see above post) plus my older material via my soundcloud at: www.soundcloud.com/cfletchermixes

    Also try my 3rd and final account at: www.soundcloud.com/cfletchermixes3 as there is a special 80 minute 80's mix that would sure tickle your fancy!

    I also have another unreleased mix via my Mixcloud page: http://www.mixcloud.com/themixmasterfletcher/turn-back-the-clock-5-the-80s-pop-mix/

    Many thanks for your support my friend, I'm always checking back here if you ever fancy messaging me fella.

    All the best,

    C.F.

    ReplyDelete